What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with booking or signing up to our mail list.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you book a service, place an order, or subscribe to our mailing list.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To contact you regarding services or products you have purchased
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We use reputable third-party companies to carry out payments, store scheduling information, and deliver emails.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
The third-parties we use implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed by us.
Examples of third-party services we use include PayPal and MailChimp. Both service-providers are well-known for their security and privacy.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off some of your preferences on the site will not be remembered.
We do not sell or trade your information with third-parties. Any data collected for mailing lists is deleted once you unsubscribe.
In the future, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
From time to time you may use Google AdSense marketing campaigns.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
We believe in responsible marketing
Sometimes we run small ad campaigns to increase traffic to our site or build our mailing list subscribers. In accordance with COPPA, these ads do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Your Security is Important to us.
Information is collected by reputable companies that we have a high-level of confidence in to secure your information and respect your privacy. For instance, we use PayPal, which is well-known for its security, to manage transactions. We also use scheduling software to collect your name and contact details to facilitate appointments you have made.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
When you give us permission we use third-party platforms to collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your service
• Send special offers and educational information to members of our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include our postal address (This address can be found at the bottom of each email and on this page.)
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests instantly (the process is automated).
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Click unsubscribe at the bottom of any email and our email platform will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
365 H St # 29065 Blaine,
Blaine, WA 98230-4109
Last Edited on 2018-09-14